Apply as a Veteran or recipient of VA benefits:
- 登录 并点击 在线申请 to begin your Penn State application.
- Submit your official high school transcript
*An official transcript includes an authorizing signature or seal, showing your final high school GPA and graduation date.
*If you earned a GED, submit a copy of your GED certificate and your transcript.
*请注意: If you graduated from high school more than five years ago, you will not be required to provide SAT/ACT scores on your Penn State application.
- 参观 VA Benefits website and follow the instructions to elect your educational benefits.
- Apply for financial aid with the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Additional information on Financial Aid at Penn State 杜波依斯.
*We recommend completing the FAFSA even if you expect the VA to cover your tuition and fees. Penn State uses FAFSA data to determine scholarship eligibility.
- Frequently check your e-mail and your MyPennState profile as admissions will contact you for any additional information required.
- Accept your offer of admission in your MyPennState profile by paying your $230 acceptance fee.
- Complete the ALEKS placement test via an e-mail from Academic Advising.
- Schedule your New Student Orientation through the Academic Advising Office.
- Attend New Student Orientation, Phase 2 the week prior to the start of classes.
If you have any questions about any part of this process or if you need any assistance, please contact Tharren Thompson, Adult Enrollment Services Specialist, at 814-375-4761 or at [email protected].